Arbitration is a simple legal procedure used worldwide to reach an amicable resolution of disputes outside the courts. We manage arbitration procedures and proceedings within and outside the UAE. Our law firm is recognised and esteemed for our litigation team, which is composed of highly qualified and experienced professionals who meet the unique needs of each arbitration proceeding. Our team of proficient lawyers are well capable of dealing with arbitration cases of different natures and complexities.
We offer an extensive range of services, including:
- Legal consultancy and assistance pertaining to interpretation, execution, application of contracts, and conflict of laws.
- Assistance to our clients in compliance with requirements to facilitate a resolution of issues with the exception of conventional litigation and through the following means: negotiation, arbitration, mediation, and other forms of alternative dispute resolution.
- Expert advice to clients regarding legal procedures for amicable settlement and disputes according to their specific needs
- Strategic development of theories; drafting of appropriate pleadings, complaints, and requests for arbitration; preparation of defences and argumentation; and enforcement of awards
- Registration of claims with the Dubai Courts or the Dubai International Arbitration Centre (DIAC)
- Representation of clients and assumption of role as counsellor in arbitration proceedings
Our firm manages a number of cases in the Dubai International Arbitration Centre and in the Federal and Local Courts dealing with civil, property, and commercial disputes.