Al Dhaheri International’s commercial practice covers every aspect of corporate and commercial law. Our lawyers have successfully handled commercial cases in Dubai and across the UAE on behalf of local and international companies encompassing a broad range of issues arising in the corporate environment.
Our lawyers understand that in a fast paced and aggressive business world, corporate issues must be handled with sensitivity & tact. With our proficient lawyers & dedication to your legal concerns. Our services do not only end after preparing the contract. Beside documentation, we also guide clients & multinational companies on how to move forward in establishing their business in the UAE & other countries with the help of our International Partners. We also work closely with clients to understand the nature of their business & the industry sector they operate to provide legal assistance on the business perspective.
As part of our corporate and commercial practice, our lawyers in Dubai render the following services:
- Range of matters relating to setting up business operations in the region.
- Legal ramifications of the peripheral issues & procedures for registering companies.
- Assist corporate & individual clients in their business registration requirements, daily corporate management, & law compliance.
- Contract preparation/review & management, taking into consideration that its terms and stipulations are in compliance with the laws of particular jurisdiction.
- Negotiate/draft corporate & commercial agreements of all kinds including joint venture & partnership arrangements, shareholders, privatizations, standard terms & conditions of business practice, agency distribution & franchising agreements, outsourcing arrangements, counter-trade & barter arrangements, commodity dealings, supply, distribution & sales of goods agreements, consumer protection, competition & trademark agreements.
- Debt Collection – Our firm renders legal services pertaining to bad debt recovery and accounts receivable collections for individuals, companies & establishments that operate in the U.A.E & abroad with the help of our International Partners may it be arising from contracts and/or voluntary undertaking between the parties.
- Review, arrange, prepare & issue various documents such as but not limited to Memorandum & Articles of Association, Certificate of Incorporation, Resolution & Power of Attorney, Share Certificate, Lease Contract, Memorandum of Understanding, and Employment Contracts.
- Our lawyers in Dubai of act as legal counsel in construction disputes & represent various clients either in their capacity as owner/employer or contractor/sub-contractor.